Mastering ASP.NET Core Security
Mastering ASP.NET Core Security is part of the Premium and Deluxe packages, but can also be purchased and learned from completely separately. It comes with its own material and source code.
The full table of contents can be viewed here.
- Mastering ASP.NET Core Security - With IdentityServer4, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, and ASP.NET Core Identity for User Management
- Full Source Code
- .NET 3.1 and .NET 5 Versions
- 1 Year of Updates
Topics that the book covers:
- Introduction to basic security concepts and IdentityServer4
- Securing web applications with authorization and claims
- Creating Security Policies
- Handling Token Expiration
- Integrating Microsoft Identity with IdentityServer4
- Mechanisms such as User Registration, Password Reset, Email Confirmation, User Lockout, Two-Step Verification...
- Using external providers with Microsoft Identity and IdentityServer4
Visit the page to learn more: https://code-maze.com/ultimate-aspnet-core-web-api/
Create a secure API like an expert
Full Source Code Included
.NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5